Vancouver, BC | Full time | Development
who we are:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. We monetize over 9 billion monthly music streams and have collected over $100 Million in previously unclaimed revenue for artists and labels.
We currently represent many of the most influential artists and labels in the music industry, as well as managing YouTube channels for artists and social media influencers including Future, Migos, Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy, and many others.
We were named Inc.’s #1 fastest growing company in 2020. We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
who you are:
- An appreciator of music and the digital age of tech/entertainment
- Passionate about working for data
- Well versed in Agile methodology
- Able to communicate effectively whether in-person or electronically
- Willing to extend your expertise as needed
- 3+ years of building and consuming APIs
- Comfortable with SQL (such as MySQL and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience of database architecture and raw query writing
- Proficiency with version control (Git) and building scalable applications
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React or Angular 2+
- Familiarity with regression/acceptance testing
- Active experience with front-end development in a production environment and solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and their interactions
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (services such as BigQuery) and AWS (services like ElasticSearch)
- Understanding of Automated Content Recognition
- Experience with Postman (or related), Bitbucket and Jira
- Experience with Docker
what you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain highly scalable systems
- Interact with a variety of internal endpoints via APIs
- Architect new services to co-exist in a large microservice based ecosystem
- Write unit tests
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 CAD. 15 Days Paid Vacation. 5 Days Paid Sick Leave. Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance.
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Room for growth within company
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and an even better fit with our team. Link us anything else you want - your portfolio, website, socials, etc.
NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Join California’s fastest growing company according to Inc. magazine!