Remote Canada/USA | Full time | Development
JOIN INC. 5000’S FASTEST GROWING MEDIA COMPANY IN AMERICA!
Create Music Group gives talented individuals the opportunity to tackle new challenges while making a big impact in a collaborative and engaging environment. Our goal is to support each other’s growth and development while building tools that advance the music industry to modernize the way artists create, distribute, and get paid.
WHO WE ARE
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We provide best-in-class technology solutions for our artists and labels. Our suite of tools and services covers distribution, publishing, sync licensing, digital rights management, A&R and marketing, and recording services. We maximize opportunities to monetize content across all platforms, provide access to proprietary technology that allows artists to track earning in real-time – all without compromising ownership or creativity.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Jennifer Lopez, The Chainsmokers, City Girls, Don Diablo, Migos, Tay Money, Trippie Redd and many more. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join the Create Team.
Check us out at createmusicgroup.com
who you are:
- You are passionate about digital media and driven towards a career in the music industry
- You are a self-starter with a high-autonomy attitude
- You are detail-oriented with a knack to get lots of information and planning organized
- You are tech savvy and well-versed in a variety of project management processes and tools
- You are a multi-tasker with great communication skills to drive our development projects to production
- 2+ years experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) in a project manager or developer role
- 2+ years experience with project management
- Able to assist in defining project scope and managing scope creep
- Proficient in planning, managing and delivering technology projects with agreed upon scope, timeline and budget
- Ability to determine resource needs, assign individual tasks/responsibilities to project team and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Experience in managing short-term and mid-term development projects (1 month to 1 year)
- Experience in managing multiple dev projects congruently
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development strategies and its best practices, as well as critical path
- Experience managing timelines and Gannt charts
- Assemble resources and key decision makers from across the organization to deliver defined scope of work and support through go-live
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic
- PMP Certification
- Any coding experience
- Experience with a variety of different company processes
- AWS and/or GCP web development experience
what you'll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for driving our development teams over the finish line on a variety of different projects
- You’ll be communicating with the development team in Vancouver and relaying objectives achieved to leadership
- You’ll be communicating weekly with the management team in Los Angeles
- You’ll be holding teams accountable based upon timelines and functionality requirements
- You’ll help develop spec documents to make requirements explicitly clear to the development team
- You’ll be assisting Tech Leads with the generation of tickets and user stories
- You’ll be responsible for developing release schedules and aligning different team members to supply different content that you require
- You’ll travel to Los Angeles a few times a year (flexible with your schedule, and post-covid restrictions)
- We are offering competitive wages
- 5 Days Paid Sick Leave
- 15 Days Paid Vacation after probationary period
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance paid 100% by the company
- Life insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- $500 Health Spending Account (myHSA)
- Relaxed dress code
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Room for growth within company
Our Vancouver Team is currently working from home until further notice. We will be considering a distributed work model where team members can work from home or in a typical office environment, but employee health and safety is our top priority. We are currently accepting applicants out of province. All interviews and subsequent meetings will be conducted online using Google Meet.
MORE ABOUT US
Create Music Group Official Websitehttp://www.createmusicgroup.com
How Create Music Group Found $60 Million in Unclaimed Revenue for Artists and Labels in Three Yearshttps://www.forbes.com/sites/danafeldman/2018/11/28/how-create-music-group-found-60m-in-unclaimed-revenue-for-artists-and-labels-in-three-years/#32b17f7b7b32
How This Startup is Finding Millions in Unclaimed Youtube Revenue for Artists and Labelshttps://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8357947/create-music-group-youtube-revenue-recovery-artists-labels
Create Music Group Now Offering Clients Daily Youtube, Apple Music/iTunes & Spotify Revenue Reportshttps://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8495395/create-music-group-daily-youtube-apple-itunes-spotify-reports
Send us an email with a short paragraph (2 - 3 sentences) of your goals, and another short paragraph (2 - 3 sentences) about how you think working at Create Music Group can get you there.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add “Project Manager Application” in the subject line.
We thank all who apply but regretfully, only those considered to be suitably qualified will be contacted for further consideration.