Senior Full Stack Developer
Vancouver, BC | Full time | Development
who we are:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. We monetize over 9 billion monthly music streams and have collected over $100 Million in previously unclaimed revenue for artists and labels.
We currently represent many of the most influential artists and labels in the music industry, as well as managing YouTube channels for artists and social media influencers including Future, Migos, Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy, and many others.
We were named Inc.’s #1 fastest growing company in 2020. We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
who you are:
- Appreciator of music and the digital age of tech/entertainment
- A developer with strong opinions on testing and quality code
- Well versed in Agile methodology
- You understand microservices architectures, RESTful APIs, and have complementary front end skills
- A collaborator, an innovator, and someone who loves having fun.
- 5+ years of building and consuming APIs. PHP or equivalent experience within an MVC Framework is a must
- 5+ years of active front-end development in a production environment and solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and their interactions
- Comfortable with SQL (such as MySQL and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience of database architecture and raw query writing
- Proficiency with version control (Git) and building scalable applications
- Familiarity with regression/acceptance testing
- Team or project lead experience
- PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Adheres to best practices for framework development
- Proficiency with build tools for web development
- Postman (or related), Bitbucket and Jira
- Experience with Docker
Salary: $90,000 to $140,000 CAD. 15 Days Paid Vacation. 5 Days Paid Sick Leave. Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance.
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Room for growth within company
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and an even better fit with our team. Link us anything else you want - your portfolio, website, socials, etc.
NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Join California’s fastest growing company according to Inc. magazine!