Senior Product Designer
Vancouver, BC | Full time | Design
who we are:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. We monetize over 9 billion monthly music streams and have collected over $100 Million in previously unclaimed revenue for artists and labels.
We currently represent many of the most influential artists and labels in the music industry, as well as managing YouTube channels for artists and social media influencers including Future, Migos, Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy, and many others.
We were named Inc.’s #1 fastest growing company in 2020. We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
who you are:
- Motivated, creative individual with experience in the design field and a passion for Product Design
- Detail-oriented with a knack to get lots of information and planning organized
- Can think both creatively and critically - you can turn out exceptional work and constantly think about how you can elevate your design
- Comfortable with client briefs that lead to more questions than answers
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Outstanding collaborative skills with developers, marketers, and other designers
- 5+ years of digital product design, ideally in a lead role
- A portfolio of design projects in both UX and visual design
- Proven work experience with UI/UX principles and best practices (bonus points for interaction and motion design)
- Experienced in translating requirements and stakeholder goals into simple UIs and user flows
- Strong communication and team-leadership abilities; experience mentoring, managing and developing smaller teams and individuals
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), and similar tools
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) or other ticketing systems
- Experience in managing multiple design projects congruently
what you'll be doing:
- Have ownership of the projects you work on and freedom to put your ideas on the table
- Be part of defining new standards with a hardworking and passionate team
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Translate wireframes into a larger design vision for websites, web/mobile apps, social media initiatives, etc.
- Ability to determine relevant use cases and how they apply to the design
- Plan, manage and deliver design projects with agreed upon scope, timeline and budget
- Work with delivery to ensure alignment on the scope, schedule, dependencies, and deliverables across teams
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 CAD. 15 Days Paid Vacation. 5 Days Paid Sick Leave. Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance.
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Room for growth within company
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and an even better fit with our team. Link us anything else you want - your portfolio, website, socials, etc.
NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Join California’s fastest growing company according to Inc. magazine!