YOU CAN VIEW OUR DISCLAIMER HERE.
Last Revised: September,10 2019
BY ACCESSING AND/OR UTILIZING ANY OF THE SERVICES AND/OR REGISTERING WITH US, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY, INCLUDING OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE.
Our Use of Your Information
Our primary purpose in collecting information, both Personal Information and other, is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Create Music Group collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To verify your eligibility to use the Site.
- To provide the services promised by the website
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve customer service, generally
- Troubleshoot problems and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Monitor and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To personalize user experience
- To customize, measure and improve our Services, content and advertising
- To, in the aggregate, understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, generally
- To improve our website offerings, generally, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To communicate with Users, generally, about products and/or services they may be interested in
- To tell you about our Services, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- To process transactions
- To fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
- To provide service to, based on a specific User’s order and the information they provide about themselves when placing that order, a User’s specific order. (We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.)
- To screen our orders for potential risk of fraud.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – To send our mailing list, if any, that Users will be opted into upon registration
- To confirm any desire to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
Types of Information Collected
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users under a variety of circumstances, including, but not limited to when Users: (i) visit our Site, (ii) register on the Site, (iii) subscribe to a newsletter, (iv) fill out a form, (v) purchase something from our store, (vi) email us directly, (vii) sign up for a service, (viii) seek help via support, and (ix) in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, some or all of the following types of information which may be identifiable to you: (i) name, (ii) email address, (iii) mailing address, (iv) phone number, (v) other contact information, (vi) your age, (vii) information for the purpose of authenticating yourself or your account if we have reason to believe, in our sole discretion, that you may be violating site policies or for any other reason we deem necessary (collectively “Personal Identification Information”). You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all Personal Information you submit to Create Music Group.
We will collect and store Personal Identification Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us through registering with us or uploading or posting User Content through the Services. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Service related activities. We urge you to exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information through the Services.
Age of Consent
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. For that reason, Create Music Group does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of majority in your state or province of residence. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are under the age of majority, you should review this agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to it.
Non-personal identification information
Automatically Collected Information
When you utilize our Services, we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Services such as: your IP address; the URLs of websites you arrive at the Site from or leave the Site to go to; your type of browser and language; access times; your email client; the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us; the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information; your mobile provider, and/or your mobile device. We may use such information to better understand how the Site visitors use the Site, to analyze trends, administer the website, prevent fraud, and gather broad demographic information. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We may utilize technologies, such as, web beacons (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements. While solely on the platform itself, we may utilize technology which captures, via video or a series of still images, your session on the platform. The technology utilized blanks out any financial or password fields upon capture. The captured information is used to analyze User movements and interaction with the platform.
Web browser cookies
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only or for reasons related to carrying out the task.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our website and services, new products and other updates. We may use your email to deliver Create Music Group news, as well as for other promotional (e.g., new product offerings, special offers by us or other third parties) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails we send you, such usage includes whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you send an email to us, we will collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files, and other information you provide. By opting in, you imply your consent to our collecting and using your Personal Identification Information for the reasons above, or for reasons reasonably-related to those reasons.
If after you opt-in, or at any time, you change your mind; you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection. You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive (can be found in the email footer) or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that it may take up to thirty (30) days for us to process an opt-out request. Please note, however, that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us.
The Personal Information we collect is stored on a secure, password-protected server and only authorized personnel have access to your information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We use industry-standard encryption technologies with respect to the receipt and transfer of Personal Information you submit. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secure socket layer technology (SSL) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Nevertheless, despite our best efforts, no transmission over the Internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time. Create Music Group cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your end user data stored on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. The Site is hosted on servers in the United States, Canada and elsewhere. Accordingly, no matter where you are located, the Personal Identification Information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States, Canada, and other localities. By submitting your Personal Identification Information, you consent to its transfer and storage in the United States, Canada, and other localities; and its use in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected.
GDPR Compliance Statement
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
- Further, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Create Music Group is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may disclose Personal Information to: (i) respond to legal requirements, including by subpoena or under deposition, (ii) enforce our policies, (iii) respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or (iv) protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your Personal Information with: Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (we employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you). Certain Create Music Group program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use a third-party service provider(s) to help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share limited information with these trusted third-parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
When you place an order through the site, fill out a form, or sign-up for a service; we will maintain your order Information and/or personal identification information for our records; first, to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience; and second, to make later interactions with the Site easier. This will be the conditions under which information is retained unless and until you ask us to delete this information. To request us to delete information, contact us at email@example.com.
Prohibited Use of the Services
You agree not to use the Services provided by Create Music Group for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage Create Music Group, its Licensees or any other party. Without limiting the preceding sentence and by way of example and not limitation, you agree that you will not, whether through the Website, our Licensees or Your Content, do or attempt any of the following:
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Services, the materials thereon, or any other part thereof; except and solely to the extent permitted by this Agreement; the features of the Services or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, access to the Services or content obtained through the Services, as a result of your being granted access to the Services;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Services; features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Services; or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- Threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity) of third parties;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, offensive, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed by Create Music Group;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful, damaging or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services, networks or servers connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Your Content; or
- Use the Services in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Create Music Group, Inc
Re: Privacy Compliance 1
320 N Wilton Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
USE OF SERVICES
By using certain Services, you may be entering into an agreement to pay Create Music Group for those particular services. Your account and your current balance can be viewed in your Account History at any time within that particular Service. You will be invoiced for any outstanding balance no less than four times a year, or at our discretion. Failure to pay your outstanding balance within a month of the invoice date will result in your use of all Services being restricted until payment is made.
Create Music Group does not provide certified accounting information. Although we take every effort to ensure that the functions and formulae that comprise the accounting section of the Services are correct, we do not make any guarantees that any figures displayed are correct. We encourage you to check any figures displayed on this website against your own accounting records. The currency exchange rates used on this site are collected daily from a reputable source, however, we cannot make any guarantees that the exchange rates used on this site are correct. Create Music Group displays monetary values to up to six decimal places.
Payment for Create Music Group services can be made using PayPal.